Sunday, August 01, 2010

We did the cuckoo!

Yo! So after ages of planning and canning and canning and planning, we met. Though all of us still couldn't make it, we met. And yes, we sang :D

So it all began at Nupur's place, with the oh-so-yo Sohaill hunting for the song key on his oh-so yo- Blackberry *argh, how much I dislike the phone*. After two to three trials, we found the right key and hit it; and trust me, 'Roshan kare' had never sounded better. Left us enthralled!

Moved on to western, contemplating the absence of Meghana, Shikha and Suraj. We began the rhapsody, nonetheless.

Fun came when:

I went 'tick tock, tick tock, tick tawwk..*cough*'.

Sohaill did the 'paaaaooooooww'.

Nupur tried to hit her 'dancing in the rain' notes which ended in giggles.

It ended with the 'come-on'.

We sorely missed:

Shikha, in the 'naughty girl' bit where she'd go, 'aaaaaaaaaa'(how I wish this could be musical).

Meghana, with her neck movement on 'he's the cuckoo in my clock'

Suraj, on the whole of 'Livin' la vida loca' :)

All in all,nostalgia in excess. Such memories seldom get recreated.

Cheers to all that we created :)

1 comment:

Meghana said...

Sooresh ! I love it ...and i love you
read it thrice already ...and my smile grows at compound interest rate each time :)